You may call me A. Or Audrey.
- 20, August 3rd 1992.
- Literary arts is my thing.
- I like art stuff too.
- And fandom things.
- .. and Batman.
- LBGTQA ally
- liberal/democrat (although not very active in politics)
- loosely Buddhist.
- North America, Minnesota to be exact.
- Gender fluid (Female nouns, please)
- In college part time, working part time. Running four blogs (holy fucking shit)
- I swear a lot.
- I get angry and rant a lot too.
- I don’t know what the fuck is going on most of the time
Things I have personal experience with:
- Body image issues / perception woes
- Anxiety (and possibly depression - I feel the need to get diagnosed fully before I say outright that I have depression-)
- A past emotionally abusive relationship.
- Physical education from the perspective of bettering my own health.
- Gender identity.
- Sex Education.
I mostly use mobile tumblr.
and the majority of my posts are queued.
I procrastinate on a number of things, do not take it personally,
I don’t do follow for follow. If I see someone likes / reblogs / follows me, I check out their tumblr and see what I like.